Impact Tennis run holiday tennis camps in Stafford and Rugeley, rolling back the years to when we were kids – playing games, playing sport, trying new activities and just having great fun!
Our holiday tennis camps are designed to keep kids active, learn new skills and make friends.
We cater for children aged between 5 years and 14 years. Upon arrival we will split the children into appropriate groups and then get them active. Throughout the week the children will have the opportunity to play several different sports, developing core movement and co-ordination skills. We love teams so throughout the week players will have the opportunity to join their teammates and solve some sporting problems and win some great prizes.
Never played tennis before? NO DRAMA, you’ll need no prior experience or ability to come along. We love introducing players to the game, but it’s not all tennis, you’ll get the chance to try other sports as well during your time with us.
We have our own fantastic booking app called Floc. It really simplifies the journey that you have to go on to book and pay for our courses. Not only that you will get session by session feedback on what the coaches have covered and be able to track development. Our camps are all paid for by Direct Debit (one off payments! through Floc) and you can choose which days and sessions you require directly through the app. Need to know if a session is on or to let the coach know you can’t attend? Its really simple in Floc not only can you check for updates, you can communicate with the coach and the others in the group.
Its free to download on app store or google play and if you don’t have a smartphone / tablet you can do it on your PC too! Just click on the session links below to get started.
What people are saying
- My son enjoyed it very much, and spoke about it a lot when getting home!
- Thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Coaches very easy to talk too, all very friendly, would definitely book again.
- Children felt safe and happy, keen to show the skills they had learned and developed each day. Loved it.
- My son enjoyed the week very much!.
- My daughter really enjoyed her day.
- Friendly, courteous and organised.
- Fantastic, my son cried when I dropped him off yet one of the male staff took him to join in with the activity and my son soon cheered up.