- This event has passed.
Level 1 @ Derby 3 day course
March 14 @ 9:00 am - April 11 @ 5:00 pm£240.00
Impact Tennis UKCC Level 1 Coaching Qualification at David Lloyd Derby. This is a 3 day course based around mini tennis Red. Great course for coaches looking to begin their coaching journey……No prior tennis experience required.
The course dates are: 14th / 21st March & 11th April 2020.
Ready to book?
Here are the simple steps to get signed up:
- If you are a new customer then click the “New Floc Account” button to create a free Floc account which enables you to make a one-off payment, get course information and updates between course dates.
- Once you have created a profile you will need to provide the course code 1rlu which you enter via the “Filter Results” feature on the top right hand part of the screen, which is access via the Discovery Icon (box ixon) at the bottom of the page.
- You will need to provide your bank details (it’s all secure) in the Floc window to make a one off payment. You are not signing up for a recurring direct debit or multiple payments.
- Once you have completed the bank information you will receive an email confirming that the payment has been setup.
- You will need to access floc via https://app.flocto.co.uk to receive updates and further information as you progress on the course.
(Existing Floc user? Go below the new account page to login directly to the course)
New Floc User Registration
New Floc Account
User your floc user name (email) and password to access the course directly and book on.
Existing Floc User Login:
Existing Floc Account